Sunday, February 03, 2008

God You Are Wonderful!

God has been so good to me. he has never failed me nor forsaken me. On thurs, i went for my driving test. Somehow or other, deep inside me i knew that this time i would pass it during my time spending with God. However, there's still a part of me that is trying to keep myself sane and to tell myself not to be over confident. When God asked me, " do u trust me?" i decided that i would.

In the waiting room before heading out for my circuit route, God asked me, " would you still praise me if you fail?" i panicked. i was like "God, not now. u gave me ur word that i would pass. what is happening?" no answer... i resigned," God, if i pass, the skill that you have blessed me with will be used to bless others in need. If i do not pass, it means that there are things that you still want me to learn from you. "

and with that note, i left for my test. the tester did not make it any easier.. nag from circuit to road to back to office. ok ok, some of it is really my fault but did he really have to nag? hmmm :)
but i thanked God i ate the humble pie and the tester passed me. hahhaa so happy. :) yup, praise be to God.

to the present...

today, my cell had an outreach programme going on. It was the most interesting thing that i have ever seen. hahaha. i mean yeah, i have parties but it was a little weird to see ppl in my house from church coz that has nv happened b4. usually parties are with my nafa pals. hahaha. but i thank God that many turned up unexpectedly, or expectedly. I was glad that GOd had put ppl, souls to make this outreach a success. :)

we had a wonderful tang yuan making session. :) i think it was awesome. it was educational gosh. a little nie for cooking. gosh so kewl. hahah made quite a lot of fun nice wacky ppl. and realized that the world is getting smaller thru every new fren that i make :)

as the giordano t-shirt says: there are no strangers in this world, only friends that we have not met

No comments: