Sunday, September 14, 2008

me... love me...

yay.. just came back from camp. it was fun, tiring having to run to and fro... learnt a lot from this camp. Let me share with you what i did k? we did prophetic painting :) hee.. can u imagine my horror, because nat nat cannot paint for nuts, i can't even draw a dog because it would end up looking like a cow. so it is like if i can't draw, do not even go near painting. but oh well, then i decided ok, it is always once in a life time, that i can to embarass myself in front of my friends. ok.

and so, like painting is bad... we had to paint BLINDFOLDED!!! boy, it was tough yet fun. when i have time, i will upload pictures of what i drew k? on the whole, i kinda like painting. no stress. haha. even if it is a mess, it is still considered as prophetic painting. :) i like...

oh well, anyway, i think my ipod mini doesn't love me anymore. my lappie told me so.. lappie said that ipod mini malfunctioned on me. :( and so, just to spite my ipod mini, i told him that i am going to replace him. and guess wat!! he turned himself to working mode.. haha think i scared him so... hahaha, but that joy was shortlived. when i returned from camp, he rebelled again and it is back to square one - malfunctionism. *sigh*

heard of this song a long time ago. i love this song. it is called legacy by nicole nordeman. very sweet song. enjoy:)

No comments: