Tuesday, February 24, 2009

rant rant rant....

boy, it is tough being an actor especially in the traditional art forms of theatre. I was talking to my kathakali instructor, asked him how was his training regime like when he was studying. He shared with us that he had to wake up at 4am - 6am just to do warm-ups only and the rest of the day until 5pm was practice. Honestly, if i had just to do that whole day, i would not mind. :)
the reason being, i can stay slim and yet hone my skills instead of travelling to a green building in the middle of the forest everyday. yup. but i enjoyed myself regardless of the tiring training. yup. at least it has helped me get a load off my mind.
i guess there are a few things that have been troubling me the whole week. It seems that not only is life fragile, but relationships with the ones that you love comes under that category too. I guess for me, it hurts even more that the loved one, does not seem to appreciate what one has done for "one". not that i care much, but i hate to be taken for granted. Honestly, i don't know what to do and i dun know why i care so much and I dun want to give a shit anymore.

yeah, that's my week so far and i hate the feeling. oh well... i guess it is just me, i'm ranting...

No comments: