Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm back...

i am so so sorrie tat i didn't update my blog. kind of lazy yet busy.. sometimes, i wish there is an auto thingee where u can just think in ur mind what u want to say and den it will automatically upload itself into the com. ok anyway, a little update. NIE does not seem that bad anymore now that i have finished 3 modules.. cool... yup, I thank daddy God for allowing me, my two bros to serve in Coos band with our talents. heez, what a joy. With mixed feelings, i have to resign to the fact that my bro n i are serving in 2 different bands. Not that it is bad or anything, but we are so used to playing with each other that sometimes, we need not say a word n we noe where we are heading just by the music and flow. *sigh*. Oh well, it's good to have exposure and to be able to work with others tho. New stream of ideas heh heh...

Anyway, i just came back from jamming with Tehillah, *gosh i hope i spelt it correctly*, yup. not too bad, my first time jamming with them so just go with the flow man.. hahaha. looking forward to the next jamming. Basically, i think they are a bunch of easy going people.. haha.. but in that small room, n sitting next to the drummer, gosh it is like sitting next to zg man. ultra loud. hahaha. next time i must rem to bring ear plugs. kekeke

Dear God, what do u think will happen in the next few years or in lightyears to come? i was thinking, do u think that there will be a need for musicians now that technology is moving and improving so fast? i mean, like i can stack 3 or 4 keyboards and have a control knob or effects box for myself or maybe there won't even be a need for me to play.. just asking i noe my imagination abit wild, but nvm.

YAY~!!!! sch's hols are coming soon. yes yes yes!!! i miss my nafa carefree days man. no matter how ar, i tell u, nafa days are the ultimate bomb. NIE can't beat it. HEAR THAT NIE!!! NAFA REIGNS SUPREME!!!! ok lar. nie is fun in its own way when there is no major essayssssssss to do. *note the many sssss behind the essay*

ok lar, got to do project now. tata.

1 comment:

History Maker said...

Yoz, Nat!

Didn't know you were around for jamming. Was at cell. Heard you guys played "A Greater Song" by Paul Baloche.

Just to encourage you all that I was singing that song in the morning when I was in school on Thursday. Daddy must be working in our lives. It's not the first time it happened.

I thank God for your willing heart to serve. Father, bless Nat whenever she plays the piano/keys. Bless Nat with not just technical skills but in her spiritual life, expand her territories. In Jesus name, Amen!

I hope our jamming session was good as well. When's the next one??

=) Be Blessed!