Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trust..

gosh... i am missing europe right now.. the cool weather, the carefree attitude. haha. i was quite pleased knowing and being reminded that my life is in God's hands no matter what happens. Yeah even though, life seems tough but u never know, it may be a blessing in disguise, God could have had something to teach us through that tough journey. Well, for me, i would say. these tough times, would be the workload in nie... yeah, though i noe i have been complaining alot lately, but looking back, i learn to lean on God for support and wisdom to guide me through my essays.
Honestly, i can say with confidence that God has been good to me. Evidence: ok i am the kind of person who tries to get as much work done as possible so that i can relax and spend time with family and friends. I dun care how stressed i am or how it has an effect on me. all i want, is to be done and rid of it.
However, God has taken care of me in such a way that if i have an essay to hand in, say upcoming tues, i am able to complete my essay within 2 days but, if i were to do the other modules, I will not be able to concentrate. i will start to day-dream and God will send tons of ppl in my path to distract me, allowing me to rest before starting on the next essay.
As i look back, God has been gracious to me, teaching me to be still in His presence, to find comfort in him. Through this, i learnt once again to commit and surrender everything that i have n am unto Him again.
so once again, i give all glory to God 4eva
YEAH!!!

No comments: