Friday, November 10, 2006

tat's weird!!

ok, i posted my testimonies of how God has done for me the last time. But for some strange reason, it has deleted by itself. anyway, i am gng to write it again. I want to share with you how God has literally saved my life.

I want to thank God for preserving my life to where i am today. u see, i was born with a hole in the heart and doctors predicted that i had only 3 weeks to live. Thanks to my mum's steadfastness, she kept on praying and miraculously, the hole closed by itself. This miracle was not only to testify that God is real but it was also the start to my father's salvation.

The second time that God saved me was when i had to go for 2.4km run during PE lessons. i came to this junction that we had to cross. I guarantee u i looked left to right then right to left to make sure that there was no cars ok. but suddenly, a white merz came out of nowhere in my direction. I was stunned and i could not move an inch. The car came closer until it was a few inches away from me and all of a sudden i felt this strong but gentle force that pushed me backwards onto the gravel road. Initially, i thought that it was one of my frens who pulled me back. but when i looked around, there was no one on the road with me. I knew then that it was God who saved me. I was not hurt or anything. No bruises or whatsoever. Perfectly fine!! :)

Through these two testimonies, i know that God is real and is always on the look out for us, protecting us. Some of you may think that it is sheer luck. but up till today, luck has not done anything for me but my God has. I hope that you will be encouraged by these testimonies. May God richly bless u :)

No comments: