Tuesday, December 12, 2006

oh Lorraine!!!

hahaha... man, spent my entire day jammin with zg n zk yesterday and this morning watching lorraine... something which i heard shan yu and zk tell me. so decided to go see what is so nice about lorraine... she is this woman who does idiotic stuff ahahaha. can be quite irritating lar... yups... yupz. share with you some pictures of fun times we had during the camp... Thanks Kenny!!! i copped the pics from ur bloggie. heh heh...



Joline and I

Zhong kai's happy face... i think he is being delilah in the game
Zhong Guo's shorts sama sama with Kenny.... yikes

Justin n i slacking on comfy round cushions... we wanted to take it home. rite juz?
enjoying a slice of pizza with myself, aurylia, oli n pastor jenn :)
trying to take the round cushion away from justin...

n wat is marcus aka 'chillex' boy gleeing about?
awww... one big happy family serving God in music :)

1 comment:

History Maker said...

LOL!

Are you addicted to Lorraine now?
I think Miss Swan makes more sense.

Nice to see that you enjoyed.... grabbing the pics on my bloggie.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Be Blessed!