Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday...

ok... today is a thursday.. a fun one in fact.. had a fun time polishing my nails... it is ultra shiny n smooth coz i used mummy's nail buffers, conditioners... watever u use to make the nails beautiful after that i appiled the varnish... ultra shiny lar. so beautiful. was staring at my nails at orchard the entire time.... hah hah...

yeah was at orchard watching eragon at lido... it is actually a very nice show about dragons, dragon riders, magic... u noe the fairytale kind of stuff. and the dragon is so cute when it was young but yet loveable when it is older... but somehow, i get the feeling that it is almost similar to the lord of the rings... yeap... after that, went to coos for some mic course.. interesting info which serves as a reminder and a refresher course... oh well, thank God for the talents that he has placed in the church. just ensure that one does not become complacent after serving God for too long. must always check the heart...

have been feeling down the past few days. but owells, i always have my parents with me and dot, angel and ern who always stand by and correct me... hehe.. u noe sometimes, though i noe that God loves me so... but yet i always have this lonely feeling sometimes, that he is not there... he is so far away from me but yet i noe he is just a phone call away... i dunno how to explain to u these feelings... it is tough for me to describe... have been having sleepless nites for the past few days. must be coz i dun have enuff work to do. so i am running on unused energy... it is like wake up, i have stored energy and when i dun use up the entire tank of energy, i can't sleep at nite. yupz.

another thing... i can't feel the christmas spirit anymore... when i was young, i love christmas.. one can feel the mood n spirit of christmas. but rite now, it is so comercialized.. it sucks... where is the spirit? and christmas is just 2 weeks away... haiz... maybe it is just me... can someone tell me pls? if it is not just me, God can pls grant me this request, pls instill the spirit of christmas again once more :)... i need it.... heez...

No comments: