Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New year

Happy new 2008

this is something about this year that gets me all excited and fired up. not sure why but i know it has something to do with God. i feel in my bones that God is doing a great work in us this year.

just came back from a music advance not too long ago and then immediately went back to sch the next day. Was tiring but yet energizing. ironic rite? but yah. totally enjoyed myself during the advance. God showed me lots of stuff and things about my life. The prophesies by Uncle G was like wah, spot on. but i must make a disclaimer, the prophesies came from God used by Uncle G as a tool.

yup, sch was fun. Glad to be back in sch again with my loved ones and best frens, lecturers. just so positive. hahaha. but things at home are getting a little cranky. yup for those of u noe, pls do keep me in prayer and help me sustain on God's strength :) for those of u dunno, it is ok :) just pray for me yah? love u all. ok. i have to get back to taking care of my lil baby and den chiong readings. pics and videos of my music camp will be up soon. so enjoy yah n bear with my empty posts for this 2008 a lil while. need to sort things out a little bit b4 i can blog freely again.

No comments: