Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I need to rant...

i need to rant... for my heart is breaking with each passing moment...

God, i need to get this off my chest. It is bad enough to have 10 modules in one semester. If that is not bad enough, they are all major modules. I dun have enough time to finish all my assignments. That is according to my puny human mentality. but God, i trust that you have brought me to this degree programme, you will bring me through it.

the amount of workload, rehearsals, projects, essays, it is too much for me to take. I need to breathe. All i'm asking is that you see me and sustain me through this period till the end of may. I need your help, your grace and your strength for i cannot hold out any longer.

I thank you for helping me to hold our for this long but go the extra mile with me will you? Give me the faith and strength to finish up my assignments with a smile on my face, knowing that you are behind me in every way. Teach me to be a blessing to others even through this time of trial. Thank you amen.

No comments: