Saturday, May 03, 2008

Holidays!!

Hurray, the holidays are here! today was the last day of my practical exam. I felt that this time round i did not do as well as i expected myself to be. The reason being, i had 10 modules, no time to practice. yeah, and to make matters worse, my thumb and index finger split. Oh well, i guess sometimes i do have my downy days too.

its ok, i shall pick myself up and carry on, look forward to next year. anyway, apart from that, i'm glad everything is over and I trust God will take care of every single need of mine that includes my friends, my studies and relationship.

Went to cell group today. was very happy. got to see all my beloved cell ppl. love u guys loads. u make my fridays rock man. :)

ok, i'm going to rest now. will dedicate an entire post to dot and angel tmr . :)

No comments: