Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 more days to go...

yay!! another 3 more days, i can have my long deserved break. L**S** is nice but the process that we have to go through is rather torturous and strainous. i have no idea how long more i can take this gruelling training. It is not as if it is part of our module neither is it that we are paid. It is also not as if that this the only thing that we have to do. Unfortunately, truth be told, i am a little sick of the play. somehow this time round, the play seems to fall a little flat as everyone can't seem to get the flow and feel of the characters. I for one, have difficulties portraying myself as a mother as of yet. I am also equally disappointed that i am unable to get my friend to feel frustrated over me in the scene of course.

Darn barnacles!!! must i really go thru this again!! i want a change of play. no more last minute additions or change in staging. I just want to do this, and get it over and done with.

Thank God, i have my two lovely buddies, angel and dot to go thru this with me. honestly, without them, my anger would have unleashed but becoz of them, my temper is in check as i also dun want to affect them since theirs are also running rather high. sigh, guess we girls are getting a little "touchy" when it comes to timings to go home and rehearsal timing.

anyway, i was touched by the fact that L** S** went out of the way to make a bowl of dessert for us. It looks rather interesting. I was so keen to dig my spoon into that bowl and put a scrumptious spoon of the goodies into my mouth. However, when i saw L** S** starting to put the ingredients in together like ice and sugar syrup, i got a little freaked. Knowing the cleanliness and health freak that i am, i decided not to eat once the ice water ended up into that yummilicious looking bowl dessert thingee. but yet i was saddened to see that the entire bowl was not finished and L** S** had to throw it away. i felt really bad as i can definitely see the effort and tender love that went into the making of that one dessert. sigh. maybe i'm just mean to her. oh darn barnacles...

No comments: