Saturday, August 02, 2008

back again

I'm back!! yeah sorrie that i have been missing for so many months. i was enjoying my holiday, so i did not want to have anything to do with the internet, com or whatsoever. oh well, i have just finished my teaching assistantship at Chestnut Drive. I love the kids there man. They are mischievious yet cute.
just a little upate, i can't wait for next tues because it is chris's and my 1 year anniversary. so fast. gosh how time flies. wonder what is he going to do. so secretive. have been trying all means and ways just to get him to spill the beans. but unfortunately, it is all in vain. sigh... i need to work on my "prying information from chris" skill more.
i'm glad to be back in nie. never thought i would hear myself say this sentence but yeah. i am very glad. being a student rocks but being a teacher working in a school rocks even more. :) one of the main reasons is that, i need not scrimp and save like so much... pretty miserable. like being cornered and cramped. it is so ain't my style to do just that. i want my pay!!!!sorrie just let me rant because there are so many things that are on display. but these nice things only appear when ur pockets seem dry but when ur pockets are full with cash, the nice nice things, fashion, shoes, accessories, bags all just seem to vanish into thin air. only the obiang items are in sight. how sad.
i will post up some pictures that i have taken of my students, my life for the past few months k in the next post.

No comments: