Thursday, March 26, 2009

God is good!

what can i say... you are simply amazing

God, i thank you for being with angel, dot and myself today during our Grotowski presentation. I think it went very well and thank you for answering our prayers. We were so nervous that we prayed that our lecturer will not ask us any questions, will be nice to us and that we will find favour in her eyes... True enough, she did not ask us any questions, she commended our group and was pleased with our presentation. man... that was smth really cool and amazing...

Dot, angel, i really think that God is with us, walking with us thru this sem the entire time, and He has chosen to show himself during our toughest time to be a source of comfort and strength to us... It's amazing. he is never late nor early, he is on time. and He intervenes in amazing ways... ways that we ourselves can never comprehend but is good enough for us to trust in Him even more...

and i'm glad that i have the two of u in my life to make it colourful for me and with me. :) Let's persevere for another 3 more weeks k dearies... den we can go play for holidays :)

Another thing i thank you God is...... *drum rolls* for my 12 cute baby tomatoes... yup yup... such dear sweet little things... resting so peacefully and so serenely without a care in this world... just makes my day to look at the cute bundles of joy hanging from the branches of the plants... darn... i can't bring myself to eat them. sigh.. God please multiply the tomatoes.. bless my tomato plant too. Thank you God..

and angel... the aloe vera plant is fine... happily settled in its new home. growing strong. a baby shoot has started growing out of it.

love u God n i love u both darlings...

No comments: