Monday, April 06, 2009

my little bundles of joy!

*blissful smile*
tomato plants are growing very well. just came back from watering them and cutting the dead leaves that are sucking up extra nutrients that should got to the fruits. Anyway, small little updates about my tomato plants...
There are extra 3 more bundles of joy... so in total now, i have 20 bundles of joy, sitting serenely on the branches... managed to take some pictures of them but apparently i have problem uploading them up.
and i am very proud of my plants... it certainly has attracted lots of attention from my neighbours and their visiting relatives and friends. Just yesterday, was sitting at my desk with the window open, and this bunch of aunties, uncle, ah mas, and little kids were oooing and aahing at my plants..
they were exclaiming in Hokkien:
" le kua le kua... jin chu bi eh... chelly ang mo kio... chu bi hor"
direct translation (english) :
" you see, you see, so cute ar... cherry tomatoes.. cute hor"
yup. so proud of my little bundles of joy. they do deserve to be praised and admired... i mean where on earth do anyone see how the food we eat grow... just makes me appreciate food even more and that is also my problem. i can't bear to eat them. maybe knowing too much is not that good after all. sigh...
will post pictures of them when i get the techical problem fixed.. :)

No comments: