Sunday, July 01, 2007

hurray!! crabby day

yay crabby day...

had a crappy day in the morning. lost my voice, had a sore throat and woke up feeling quite terrible with cough. yuck... thanks to si ling 1T1 students... man, i miss my fajar students so cute and angelic. :)

anyway, had a wonderful time jamming with zg, guanwen and his fren willie. Zk is away in Korea busy finding korean gf and kimchi... haha no lar, he is there for some mission trip. life is farni without my bro zk. just weird u noe. no one to bully. hahaha so zg n i decided to entertain ourselves throughout the nite. heh.

gosh 5 more weeks to go at Siling, YES!... somehow it feels different. i can't seem to connect with these kids or maybe it is a biased opinion of me. it feels as if i have left my heart in fajar... oh well but i do admit that there are some nice cute students in siling. just not all. and the travelling time does not make it any easier for me. tire easily... darn... n sch does not end till 3pm.. ha

anyway, had a wonderful dinner today, had tomato crabs, veg, chicken rendang and rice. perfect meal for youth day... haha.

PS.. i dun dare to go see the doc, for fear he will just send to the hospital straight. that is what he promised me the last time i went to see him, so i had better stay at home and ask God to heal me. i dun want to go to the hospital. so scary there. yuck but then again, nice break from teaching at siling hahaha... if only, i was at fajar, life would be so much less complicated and happier. haha...

k got to rest le. lazy to change colour again. so bear with me n sori for the inconvenince and lack of enthusiastic colours. but i still love all of u. gng to rest now. tata *muackz*

No comments: