Friday, June 22, 2007

looking back...

looking back...

sometimes i wish i have never returned... i do ask myself wat on earth am i doing... oh well, i guess it is just me being in a bad mood now. n of all things, my nokia phone has to give mi problems... what a bimbotic phone. cute but no substance... it is like a bimbo.. all beauty n no brains.. sheesh.. what a comparison.

and den i have my father who found out that i will be trimming my hair on sat, he has been happily egging at me to cut it real short. like hello... this is my hair, the silky black strand thingee that grows out of my head... it belongs to me... so i do wat i want with it... heh

His reason for telling me to cut short hair.. must follow the rules and regulations that nie has coz now i'm in degree.


like Puhleeze, rules are meant to be broken. if not why are there rules. they are just guidelines to groom u into a model nerd.

when i was still in nie doing my diploma, rule 3 states that: no slippers allowed on campus... u think i care? i also wore slippers. ALSO LIKE TAT. what is the big deal about my hair being long man? As long as i dun wear anything revealing or provocative, it's fine wat..


maybe one day i should just shave bald to shock him. give him more than he can ask for. u want to dare me, i'll take on ur dare n do double of it, till u realize that i do have a mind of my own.. *say only hehe... can't bear to shave off my nice nice hair*...


PS. for ur information, if u are wondering why my mum is nt saying anything during my little disagreement with my dad, she is just enjoying the whole drama scene between my dad n i. n she says:" aiya, just ignore him, no need to cut too short. just trim"... muahahha so farni... yay mummi rox!!


i tell u ar, fathers are never the best people to seek advice on fashion... but sometimes, my dad's sense of fashion is ok, but most of the time, ok ok lar... heh heh


anyway, too moody to blog le lar... but just to let u all noe, i still love u tata.. it is the mood swings...


but nvm, hearing and msning my baobei made my day just a few minutes ago... man, i love her to bits... she is so cute lor... haha. i shall post another picture of her n amanda, another lovable student from 2A1... got many favourite students, but unfortunately no pics. the only images and memories i have are engraved in my heart and mind.
but we did have fun times.. to me, i have more fun n good times than bad with them.. everyday is an enjoyable n fun day with lots of laughter... :)

No comments: