Thursday, August 09, 2007

National Day!!!

Happy national day ppl!!! today is such a wonderful day... haha get to spend time with my family.yay!!! was supposed to go out watch movie with my students from Siling. in the end, i could not make it.. haha nvm. heh.

heard the Simpsons movie is quite nice... can;t wait to watch movie with the uncle yang and dorothy seng... hahaha think will have a wacky time. haha. can't wait. i hope rush hour 3 is not disappointing.

yesterday, went to sing at indoor stadium for church event, Day of His power. it is good lar but ultra tiring. stood for 3 hours... my poor feet!!! who wants to help me massage my nice nice cute cute feet? heh... but it was a good experience lar. seeing the many people coming together to pray for singapore and other neighbouring nations is actually an eye opening experience for me.

i'm nt that patriotic a citizen of singapore but what i saw yesterday just warms my heart. God bless Singapore. :)

No comments: