Friday, August 17, 2007

wonderful week

yay, it has been 2 weeks now that i am in nie... it is a rocking place but nonetheless, none of it can ever beat the fun, joy n laughter that we have in nafa... but as u study, n get used to the system, i find that it ain't such a bad place after all. hahaha...

had drama lessons this week n oh man, it is so fun.. haha i guess i am seriously an arts person... haha... it rox.. dot n angel are just so farni lar... we did lots of interesting stuff, played games, interacted with a whole new bunch of ppl. yup it is fun. i love my life..

and then i have my dear bf who makes everything so comfortable n nice for me... thank u for waking up early to send me to sch, pick me up n send me home. hee thank u so so so much... u r deeply appreciated... yupz..

went to watch rush hour 2 with chris n dot. oh man, i tell u, we laughed from the beginning right to the end of the show. it was just so farni.... i shan't tell u any more, for fear of giving the secret away but yeah.... haha (actually, it is becoz i'm lazy to type out everything)...

ok time to go do work before i yikkityak on the phone... hee tata.. hugs n kisses

No comments: