Saturday, August 25, 2007

surprised!!

22nd august...

Wed, 22 aug, holds a special meaning for me coz it was the day that chris celebrated my 21st bdae with me to make up for his absence on the actual day 22 sept. According to him, i was not to be told where we were gng for the day. so i was being kept in suspense for the entire month. hahaha. bugged him like crazy lar...

so he came to pick me up at 6pm, and i was shocked when he turned in to shangri-la hotel. It was like a mixed feelings, i wanted to cry, nt becoz i was sad but i was touched, surprised and basically it was so unexpected.

He brought me to blu, a restaurant, right on top of the hotel. it was realli a pretty sight and the waitress brought us to our table. lo n behold, there was a bouquet of flowers there. i tot it was for every table. hahaha. but nope it is for me. heh let me show you.




Aren't the flowers pretty? *meltz*





the night sky line was so pretty from up there. we had a nice nice 5 course meal, with a main course at the end, had champagne n red wine... it certainly was a most memorable and pleasant 21st bdae celebration ever. Thank you so much dear. i love the dessert the most. the *raspberry* yum yum.. hee. oh n the service of the waiters and waitresses were so good. they literally took care of u n checked on u almost every meal. :) shall leave u some pictures to look at. Drool over 'em ya.







*da burfdae gurl*
Tat's just us, with God in the middle :)
I thank God for u every single day. Thank you for the lovely surprise. :) you have given me more than i can ask for and perhaps even more than that. God bless you. :)

No comments: