Monday, September 17, 2007

moody day

today is monday morning, and i am sitting in front of my lappie, typing in my moody blog. Yesterday, which was not very long ago, i was and am in a moody mood. dun ask me why. but i just feel like being moody. and poor chris and dot, i was moody to them. especially chris, was moody to him twice in my day, once a day each over at his side. I can't help it what rite? i just feel like showing a tantrum, so i hold. i am not exactly, hiding my instinctive self. i am a drama person after all, i need to get in touch with my instinctive self. hah. what an excuse. but who cares? i just dun like to do essays after essays.... actually it is only a reference but i ended having to re edit some of the my essays coz it does not have much of a link according to my dot.

n so, i am just staring at a com now, staring blankly, typing whatever moody things that come into my head... yuck yuck, i seriously think it is lack of sleep, and overstress that is why i am in such a moody state. and thus, i have named today's entry. moody. just pure moody.

tomorrow i have a performance, i intend to work very hard this week, overwork myself to forget everything. i think it helps. i can sleep straight away after my performance, wake up early and knock myself out silly the next night and the following nite. shall plan what to do for next week as it is nie recess. drats. must they have holidays? i hate holidays... it means i have a lot of time. i can't afford to have lots of time. i need to occupy myself.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: