Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my 21st birthday!!


I know it is abit late to blog about it, but hey 22nd september was not very long off. I have officially turned 21 years young. all those who are 2o and below, they are old. muahahha. anyway, partying at essential brews was a blast especially i have my two brothers and my good friend dorothy seng to help me plan it. It is definitely one of the most memorable times of my life next to 22 aug.

anyway, the bf gave me a very nice surprise even though he was in US. he has aliased with his two buddies kenny and justin to surprise me. It was so sweet. Chris video taped himself and sang me a happy birthday song with many heartfelt words. haah for me to know, for you to find out. after which, justin pulled out a huge bouquet of holland flowers !!! i screamed!!!
It was absolutely lovely. it was amazing. we had a wonderful time. I got saboed by my bros and dorothy to act out some movie charade. ok lar, must put the drama acting skills to test. muahahah not bad lar. coz ppl could guess. ahaha. i think i have very fast friends. they can guess even without you having to act it out yet. amazing eh.
anyway, the food was fabulous. the soup rox... the beef rox... aiya, basically everything in there rox especially the cake. had lots of presents...
i guess it does not feel any different being 21 or 20. i believe that the most important thing is the midn and the heart, if you think that you are old, so be it. if you think that you are young, so be it. which ever u think, makes you you. I believe that God loves me regardless of my age. and so i love him lots too. hahaha. thank you God for giving my wonderful parents and siblings and friends to celebrate my birthday with. thank you so much for the bf who loves to give me surprises.
i love all of you. thank you. more pics will be uploaded soon k? got to rush essay now :) muackz


No comments: