Friday, September 28, 2007

shoppaholic...

Shoppaholic.....
I'm deprived of shopping. I have tons of work to do and i'm nt given a salary... only a stipen. which makes it not very happening. I need to save the money to contribute to family expenses. :) Not that i'm complaining. It hurts to see the fabulicious and gorgeous looking clothes screaming at you to buy them off the shelves coz u know that it will look great on you. But sorry honey, no can do. no money no talk man... so what can i do? just drool when i look at them.
On the bright side, i can spend as much as I want once i grad from degree programme and start working. hee. but that is like a long way from now. I want to go shopping now... can anyone understand my pain. i think i shall coop myself in the house and just think of nothing but slp, work, music.
Went dinner and window shopping with rachel yesterday, it was sweet but i started to feel the pinch when we walked into shops like zara, top shop, Mango and a few others.... i found lots of nice nice clothes. u noe how it irks you when u noe the fashion looks great, but u just dun wish to spend coz every single cent now counts even more than when u are earning a salary. Sometimes, i wonder why did i grow up so fast? if i had stayed as a young little girl my entire life, i will have less worries, less things to worry about, need not bother so much about fashion and people will forgive me for being a fashion disaster. hahaha. now that one is more matured, still young tho, but you can't help but have this nugget for looking good and saavy... maybe not all, maybe it is just me. oh well.... the heart ache lingers...
Can someone tell me what can i do now? i dun want to wait till 2.5 yrs later to start shopping. yuck, i hate this feeling. Sobs Sobs... shall go drown my sorrows in my room, doing essay and journal... tata
*will someone pls love me?

No comments: