Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eyes

it is amazing how every fashionable item has shifted from clothes to every other part of the body. last time, i thought fashion meant wearing pretty clothes but as i matured, i realized that it meant adorning yourself with beautiful accessories such as belt, sunglasses, even specs can be fashionable. hahaha
went shopping with bf on mon, he went to paris miki and got himself a cool looking pair of specs. it is something different from his usual half framed specs. this time, it is frameless!! haha... but oh dear me, given his size, his strength, i am still worried that he would break his delicate, beautiful specs.
as for me, i bought myself a nice nice pair of sunglasses, modified to suit mua. hahaha. so excited, my first vogue sunglasses. can't wait. will post the pics up when my lovely shades are in my hands.
anyway, got back some of my results for my modules, i'm happy and contented knowing that despite my busy and hectic workload that i have for this sem, i did well. Glory be to God. why? coz without him i dun think i would be able to sustain and persevere. many a times, i feel like giving up and say heck lar, study also like that, dun study also like that. but i thank God that He gave me the strength to carry on, wonderful friends such as Dot, Angel, and my dear yang, my parents and the drama family members to go through it with me.
so the bottom line is: God cares for the things in your life, regardless of how significant or insignificant it is. love all of you n be blessed :)

No comments: