Friday, December 12, 2008

eternally grateful...

this semester has indeed been a trying one but as the title of my blog states, i am eternally grateful to God for his protection, his favour and for helping me get through. Yesterday, Carol msged all of us that the results are out.

with my heart in my throat, i went to check and hallelujah!!! hahaha. did quite well, but i know one thing for sure, it was God's providence. could not have done it without God. tough but yeah next sem is going to be a wee bit more challenging. 7 modules!! can u believe it! this is how my sch treats us. they think we are robots who do not need a break or recreation time. :)

sigh... at least this holiday was a well deserved break. spent my time practicing piano for miss tham. haha yay so happy get to see miss jennifer tham again. gosh i miss her tons... so glad to be able to play with her and man her choir sounds good. well done choir!! gosh, i can't help but think how good God is. yay three cheers and three cheers for God. Hip hip hurray!! (x3)

No comments: