Sunday, December 07, 2008

Holidays are back!!

Yay!! i'm so happy, i think my december holidays so far have been very fruitful, relaxing, chilling out and , getting to do stuff that i want. :) When i was younger, i used to dread holidays coz it is very boring. i would rather spend my days in sch working but i realized as i grow more mature, i dread going to school and look forward to holidays. that is odd. hmmm... dun know if anyone feels the same as i do or may i the only oddball around here. oh well :)
here's the latest scoops as to wat i have been doing.
1) sleeping late like till 12pm
2) practicing piano
3) recording music
4) playing games
speaking of games, i recommend going to this website www.arcadetown.com oh my goodness, i tell u the games there are like super super super addictive. i spent my entire holidays, sitting in front of my lappie just playing arcade games. (which my bros and bf think is dumb) oh well, only intelligent beings like me enjoy this type of "brainy" game..
here are a list of games that i have been playing. alice greenfingers where u grow and plant vegetables, haha ok den fishing, where u breed and sell fish, cooking academy where you cook different types of food ranging from soups to dessert. it is super fun. but let me make a disclaimer first, if u are ever hooked from it and can't stop gaming, it is entirely not my fault. :)

and did i tell u? i am getting lazier and lazier to upload a post like this on my blog.

No comments: