Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spirit of ChRiStMaS....

Angel darling & I

had an absolutely lovely day today. spent time in the morning with my parents, went to eat breakfast with them. man, i love my parents loads, despite the fact that we drive each other crazy at time. hee but hey, i guess that's what family is about. loving each other despite trials and tribulations. they are the people who will stick with you through thick and thin no matter what. It is a blessing to be able to have a family. :)


Dear went to Batam today for leaders' advance. I'm not able to go coz i'm going for a cruise. gosh, it is a happy yet a darn barnacles moment. coz part of me really wants to go to the advance to learn more about God. sigh, i'm going to miss my darling for the next few days. :) Dear, i miss u :) but have fun anyway...


after that, met up with my beautiful darling angel for a little chit chat. went to Bugis, Tcc, to chill out. i love my angel loads. she makes me laugh and we can share things. Thank you Angel for taking time out to meet up and share ur life with me. You have brought abundant laughter and joy into my laugh with ur crazy antics. :) i love ya. May God continue to mould you into that strong and faithful woman that He wants you to be.


then Angel whipped out her camera and.... here are some of the pictures that we took:

Most of the pictures make me feel like i'm in another planet altogether and i can actually get into the christmas spirit while taking photos with Angel. hee



There was like a big Christmas tree in the middle of Bugis and I have it in the palm of my hand
Next stop: Hotel Intercontinental


























I love this pic. makes me feel like i'm in the middle east country like Israel or Turkey...










Another favourite pic of mine...
Angel darling, thank you for helping me take the lovely photos and when u upload ur photos too, tag me k? hee thank you darling for a lovely day again. muackz and hugs. see ya soon
I love Christmas and it is coming!! just next week! hurray. this is the first time in years that i have felt the Christmas spirit in Singapore. I remember when i was young, all the shopping centres will be filled with lovely christmas carols, christmas jazz songs, so lovely. but i dun hear that anymore nowadays. It is dying away, and so is the spirit of Christmas.
When i was young, i used to think that Christmas is about presents, but when i grew up, i realized actually, it is the spirit of giving and love that makes Christmas. Just like Daddy God, He loved us, was born into earth and yet he gave his life for us. so that would mean that everyday is Christmas. :) everyday should be a life of giving and loving those who around us, cherishing every moment with them around us. :)
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: