Thursday, April 30, 2009

hip hip hurray

HURRAY!!! it's finally over!!! my well deserved break. woohoo. THank you Jesus for sustaining me through this tough semester. 11 modules is no joke and is no fun either. WIthout you, i think would have gone insane already. But Thank you for your favour, your helping hand, mercy and grace.

Man, wat would i do without you. Ialso thank you for wonderful friends like dot and angel as well as my church frens who have been ther supporting me and cheering me on. You have definitely put many people in my life to make it rosier. :)

yay and i am so excited... i'm going Holiday Internship Programme. you know why? because only hip people attend such programmes. hahahaha no lar, i'm a workaholic so i must find something to do and learn in order not to rot my time away in case i become too nua for the next sem. must always keep myself busy.

hurray hurray.... today i think dot, angel, lynn, and i just traumatized mr. S**** today. hahaha he's such a dear and a nice fella to disturb.. haha blushes easily and has many many many girlfriends. super farni and his cake just rocks to the core. lovely cake...

chilled out with us the four girls, gosh relieving the nafa days is just so memorable. how i wish i can turn back time and just freeze me in that nafa days era. i wouldn't mind being in nafa forever! How can anyone not like the sch. it is the most funkiest place. i guess it is the person who makes the school and not the school who makes the person.

just one more sem... looking forward to it. why? plenty of reasons. (i) my darling bf is going to be in the same sch as me. hurray... so exciting. hahahah. hope he can tolerate the noise of dot, angel and i as well as my other whacky drama mates and music mates. they are insane. (ii) it is my last semester, will grad by dec. (iii) i have only 4 modules (iv) i can see my whacky frens again (v) i can bully the lecturers and traumatize them (vi) i have to return the nie card which i accidentally brought home today :( (vii) i get to earn salary!!! woohoo!!!! (viii) no more. i'm contented with the above 7 points. hahahah

i miss you angel, dot n lynn... already...

No comments: