Friday, February 23, 2007

Brahms!!! you rock my world!!!

ok i admit i am a sucker for minor keys. listening to Brahms's piano concerto no. 1 in Bb major and piano concerto in d minor brings back many fond memories in nafa. I am so tempted to attempt playing the d minor one. One of my favourites.
For those who have not heard it and are curious to know what it sounds like, pls find me. I'm more than willing to share with u...

*sighz* the melodies are so beautiful with rich harmonies, beautiful registras, wonderful orchestration... etc.etc. NAFA!!! I MISS U TOTALLY!!!

a world of music vs. a world of academic stuff... a life of performance with many chances to perform. i doubt that will ever be restored to me. unless i pursue a life of performance after my bond... but yet it holds a certain risk and a world full of unstability. Singapore arts scene isn't actually as happening as it is being rumoured to be. selective hearing or observation i rather call it. oh well... honestly, nafarians, u may be bitch about the amount of workload u have there, or the stress that u're facing. but trust me, once u're out of the system of nafa, or rather the music world in nafa u'll prob miss it. i do miss the company of nafa so much.

anyway, anyone who is interested in playing wif me brahms piano concerto in d minor, pls contact me.

No comments: