Friday, February 09, 2007

new bloggie!!!

yay yay... i have a new blogskin. all thanks to my beloved dot dot. she took such pains to sit down and reedit the script. i was so touched but it was fun though sitting there and watch her do it for me. I learned smth new today... hahaha. was quite down today and am still troubled over certain things that relates to my future. but i noe that everything will turn out fine coz i am God's child, and no father will ever let his children come to harm or ruins. Every father wants the best for his child and i noe that God will watch and protect me. All i need to be is obedient but whether i have that amount of faith, i will tell u about it 5 years down the road when i look back upon this day. the comfort that i have for now is this song which has been quite ministering to me for the past 3 weeks. it is called till i see you again:

The greatest love that anyone could ever know
that overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
and if I see you face to face
and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You.

this is just the verse. even so, these few lines are warm enough to make me tear. it is so heartwarming to know that anyone could love me so much that he went through so much just to find me. therefore, i am still gng to pray about it. i will not give up without a good fight. heh heh. i won't admit defeat so easily knowing that God has a hand in it. God landed me here n i trust he wil provide smth good for me.

No comments: