Sunday, February 11, 2007

new day

interesting day i had today. dun noe why i woke up feeling so grumpy in the first place and den spent or rather tired myself out by baking lots of cookies. i enjoy it though. It just feels so serene... but nothing beats playing the piano and jamming with my bros lar. That's for sure. haha. went to nie concert yesterday. ok lar, i had fun but it brought back nostalgic feelings in me about my life in nafa. that is something i find it hard to get over up till today. i have no idea if i have difficulty letting it go or i do not want to let go. either way, i miss my life in town. *sigh*... am thinking of joining nie band where i can continue to play the piano and hopefully learn the harp but the thing is i have to be bonded to the band for 5 years. not too bad wat since my whole entire life is in the teaching businness. haha.
I have no regrets with my life i spent in nafa. and i certainly am looking forward to teaching to a certain extent. but i noe God is always with me but sometimes do u get the feeling that he is so far away. yeah and that's what i am feeling now. far far away though i noe he's near me. or perhaps, this is the after effects of tough love? i dun noe. but i pray daddy God that u give me the strength to continue all the rest of my days.

No comments: