Thursday, February 15, 2007

yay

my blog is driving me up the wall. for three days, it has hanged for no apparent reason. nth to do with my connection, serve bla bla bla... oh well, anyway, i am glad that CST oral exam is finally over. was glad that God was with me all the way throughout the exam. haha.. had lunch with eugene at jurong today. was good to catch up with him after 3 donkey years. but it was fun all the same. CNY is coming!!! guess i'll be doing the usual stuff.. haha
Nat: " Auntie, gong xi fa cai"
my aunt: " aiyo, guai guai, ni jin nian zai zuo se me ar?'
nat: " zai du shu lor"
aunt: " aiyo, na me jiu le, hai zai du shu ar, wei se me bu yao qu zuo gong?"
haha every year same questions and the same answers. somehow, old aunties dun get tired of asking the same question every year. or is it just that they do not bother to remember... either which, it is becoming a routine.. hahaha. but ok lar, i love them lots still. ok... got to go back and watch my korean show now. tata.

No comments: