Wednesday, February 14, 2007

doughnut day :)

i had a fun day today. hee. was so touched when xing xing n kaili opened their rooms to sell their barangs barangs n invited me to sell my doughnuts. i was so happy... but my dot dot was late. hee, fortunately, i had chris with me. i think it was so sweet of him to accompany me to sell the doughnuts too. am glad he had fun too :) yupyup. anyway, the chocolate ones, lemon glazed doughnuts,durian doughnuts and plain ones are now available. hee.. i thank all of those who have supported in buying my doughnuts i appreciate it and may u continue to support us. thank you so much.
valentine's day is coming. hahah no one to spend it with except for my student. i have a date with him. ha ha. *piano lesson*... yup, i think valentine's day should not be just on 14 feb, i think it is ridiculous to just show ur affections on only one day. i think it should be an everyday affair. valentine's day should be everyday. not just on one particularly commercialized day. it does not make sense. i am so glad that every day is valentine's day for me with God n my family n frens :) truly blessed. hee.... a few more days to cNY n then Fajar here i come.. hahaha. God help me when i'm in there. hee.. looking forward to it yet nervous.

No comments: