Sunday, September 10, 2006

beefed up?

did i fail to mention that i love my parents very much, followed by my bros and then frens.. heez. i think all of these are the best things in my life next to God. anyway, thank you guys for keeping my family in prayer. thank you. i truly appreciate it.
Anyway, today mummy cooked mee tah bak n daddy cooked for my beef coz he said i must eat more meat. why? coz i got low blood pressure.. so daddy cook for zhong guo n i. heez. so nice of my daddy. i love him so so so so much. *muacks to daddy* Mummy i love u too. haaah.
thank God, i managed to finish up classroom management essay. u noe, sometimes nie is so deafening. not in noise but in silence. it is a deafening silence in nie. it is so musicless. i miss the out-of-tune tuning notes of instruments, screams, loud laughter. noise seems to be music at nafa where creativity flows freely. in nie it is so constipated. it just dries up all creative juices thanks to essays. oh well. so boring...
to my buddies: gangly, wobbly, squiggly, shu shu, van. may God bless u guys in every aspect in your life: studies, emotions, relationships and mentally. may He continue to give u strength and wisdom and may his angels guard over u. We'll pull through :) Love u guys

No comments: