Thursday, September 14, 2006

haiz... reminiscence

this morning, boy was i glad that i handed in classroom management essay and YES!! it is indeed the last lesson alread.. woohoo!! haha. anyway, when i was walking to my classroom, i heard small daniel prac the clarinet, man, i tot it was nafa for a split second but realized in an instant that i am in an Institute of Essays. so boring. who likes to write wat 20 essays?!?!? no joke ok..
today went to find my cousin who is working at ntu. she just started work there, she made me walk all the way to canteen B and i had to ask 2 ppl to get there. *sheesh* why can't she just ask ppl to help her get to nie. *sigh* must be the age gap. must be daring ma. haha. was looking forward to coming home to my family. it is like, i'm totally lethargic outside, but home is like a recharger for my body which is like a battery to continue for the next day's essays assignment. totally *boring* as angel's latest word.. uber boring. haha... btw, today leo came to nie, to find some books but i think he so blur. haha we couldn't find each other and i was quite worried as i left my belongings in the room. was pretty afraid that my stuff would go missing when i get back.... haha. those are my precious stuff. farni how, life seems to revolve around technology. one feels so handicapped without them. can u imagine a day without a hp... hmm...
haha.. i love my bros more n more everyday. esp zg... haha sorri zk, can't help it. who call u always bully me.. muahahahah. no lar, jk. ok... back to essays. i have more interesting news but i have to confirm it first before i can let u guys noe. tata

No comments: