Friday, September 01, 2006

precious gem..

when i was young, i used to play pirates finding a treasure chest with my playmates... it was fun. anyway, it is seldom that i am aware of a gem. anyway, today i just did. i was doing my QT this morning, and the bible verse was phil 4: 13
" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

haha. yup, that was pretty much of a comfort after gng thru 4 weeks of torture in nie. with all that essays, project work, individual assignment and rushing of classes. haha. so to me, that is pretty much a gem as it helps me look on the positive side knowing that my God is for me and He will always be there for me guiding me in each and every step that i take.
TOnight i have cell group. woohoo!!! looking forward to it. i have 4 more weeks at the adult cell group and will be moving on to the youth one. gng to miss all the aunties, uncles, ah pek, hahah no lar... they are a very fun and lame bunch of ppl despite their age. see maturity doesn't come with age at all.

anyway, mummy just kicked me out of the kitchen as i helped her destroy her meatballs. as usual i am doing smth stupid. hahaha. can't help it lar, must take a break ma after doing and thinking how to phrase essays, choose the right word. no wonder the saying: teachers are the first to go mad... does that apply to student teachers too? hmmm...

i better get back to my mundane pastime now: ESSAYS!!!!! :'( haiz.. i miss nafa as usual. the fun, the laughters, the tears of joy, the groans of hungry stomachs, benny's and desmond's constant complains of "dun tu tu tu", yifang's diva attitude, ryan's corny jokes, daniel's loud voice, sebas's funny sounds in the throat that drives yifang mad... and of coz, Dr. Goh's loud character which makes us burst out in laughing fits.

oh well, REUNION DINNER NEXT SAT OR SUN.... I MUST MEET UP WITH U GUYS!!! I MISS ALL OF U LIKE CRAZY!!!! *MUACKS HUGS AND MORE KISSES*

No comments: