Monday, September 04, 2006

JaMmInG....

yest was the first sunday that i did not go church at all. haha why? because i attended the youth service on a sat. so basically my sun is free. haha. this morning, went out zhong guo n zhong kai aka mr. 22 hahaha. (can't help it lar bro. haaha) to jam with tim at orchard... it was quite fun to jam together in a studio. it was quite an experience for me... i have never been into a jamming studio. so yup, it was an experience.
Went jalan jalan at orchard area since we were already there with mummy n daddy n my two wonderful bros.. haiz i love God n my family so much...
wanted to do essay. apparently, we went out with a bunch of wacky ppl until 10 plus. so hahaha. my sunday was burnt as usual but i had fun which is rare nowadays.
TIme: 12:10am
Wanna thank God for guiding me thru the first paragraph of my essay. If not for him, I would be stoning at my laptop turning into the 'rock' mode. (the highest level of stoning)... was super happy and am still happy. THANK YOU JESUS...
Just a little smth abt me for some of u who think you noe me very well... my silence is and should not be taken as a weakness. If i say no in your face firmly, take it n leave me alone... if i give u an inch, dun u dare take a yard...

ps. thank you bros for taking care of me n distracting me away from my work. without u guys, i prob go mad and not have so much fun.. heez. esp zk. u wait ar... haha
Take care ppl...

No comments: