Friday, September 15, 2006

jigsaw puzzle.....

Gif me oil in my lamp, keep me burning burning burning. Give me oil in my lamp i pray
Gif me oil in my lamp, keep me burning burning burning. Keep me burning till the end of day.
wat a nice song in times like these... it applies both to my relationship with God and me being in the physical realm. sometimes, i wonder what is life... what are friendships about? is it that valuable? wat makes it valuable... sometimes, i feel tat i am like a spare tyre... oh well, i guess tat's life. someone has to be made used of at some point of time. someone who is easily forgotten....
Anyway, today it was kind of angel n sebas to give me a lift to jp interchange even though it was not realli convenient for him. He could have easily said no coz it wasn't on the way. *touched* thank u guys... i appreciate it.
had some time alone today, to spend time with myself n God, to think things thru... to relax away from everybody.

1 comment:

sHuZ said...

girl, whatever is true in the spiritual realm, is also true in the physical. God is a great God that He does lie and He's neverchanging! :) Jiayou with the terrible essays (i understand ok..) and know you'll be stronger when u're outta the mess(and mass) of it!
love ya!
HuGgieS