Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dinosaur age...

oh boy, it has been a long time since i blogged. haha. kind of miss it. just finished one the management essays.. just needs a little touch-up. anyway, i hope i did it correctly and Bopry would like it. heez.
Anyway, I would like to apologize to all my darling frenz whom i have lashed out at unintentionally... esp angel n dot.. heez... sumtimes, i guess my tone isn't very nice and all. but i dun realli realize it. for ppl out there. i dread ppl disturbing me halfway when i am reading a book, thinking about work or doing work. other than that, disturb me all u want. if u do, u will get a lashing from me which is unintentional at times. haha.. *oops* must control. heez. yup sorrie... love u guys and thanks for telling me :)
One hectic week but hey, SEPT is here. heh heh. oh man, i have a love-hate relationship with this month- september. zk, if u are reading tis, dun even say a word. i noe what u are thinking and wat u are gng to say. shhh... i dun wish to read or hear it. let me live in self-denial thank u.
ok.. now, i am gng to do project work with gangly. that poor girl, i hope n pray she gets well soon. love u gangly *muackz* tat includes wobbly, squiggly and me flabbly (new name given by dot dot) no choice ar... hahaha

No comments: