Monday, June 04, 2007

3 more days to go...

I must testify of my Lord's goodness, He has provided me with a degree programme at NIE and i thank Him totally for taking care of me for the past 21 years and in years to come. Honestly, i would not be what i am today if not for Him, and so i am determined in believing that He has a plan installed for me to do works for Him. what is it, i'm nt so sure though i have my suspicions but whatever it is, in His time, i will myself to obey and to honour Him in every way that I can.

Why i thank Him? He has provided for me for my education, and to be so blessed to be able to further study... i am very thankful to Him. and so i would like to say a big THANK YOU JESUS!!!... what i am n have today is Yours.
bottom line is, always trust God... though it is nt easy but nv give up yeah?

gosh. it is nt easy when one is far far away from me.... *sighz* anyway, Chris left for a 5 day leader's advance in malacca... haha can u believe it, 3 more days... tmr would be 2 more days left before Chris returns. bet there'll be lots to catch up on and to learn from him. hee.. looking forward to his return on thurs. yeah!!! man... it feels weird not talking for 2 days... so not me... totally... heh. watever...

btw, went driving today, rained cats and dogs and i was busy trying to put a leash on the car. the roads were nt exactly free of cars when it comes to heavy rainy days. yuck yuck... i think nature is playing psychology too.... when u want it to rain, it shines so ever scorchingly, when u want it to shine, it rains cats n dogs... heh... maybe next time, i shall think of the opposite to obtain what i want.

yes!!! c'mon c'mon... according to my laptop it is now, 11.57pm... 3 more minutes to 12am... quick!! den it will be officially 2 more days... haahaa oh yeah and to drama auditions too.. so looking forward to it :)

love you loads readers!!!! *muackz muackz*

ps. dot if u are reading this, *reminder alert* thou has not tagged my bloggie for eons.... revive it pls. Angel u too!!!

No comments: