Friday, June 15, 2007

hurray!!!

22 more days...


ok i think i had better clear what is bothering me or making me frustrated. it is mostly church related nothing to do with anyone or frens in other areas other than church. can't be bothered with trivial matters. yup.. it is more like a tugging at my heart for the ministry.

anyway, yest went out with Jonathan Tan for dinner coz mummy n daddy went to church for some church cell leader's meeting haha. yup. some pictures of my godbro n i... hee


my piggy faced god bro n i..












ok lar... i shall not be so mean.. this is how my godbro realli looks like.. quite handsome hor... but he very poor thing, always being bullied by all his gfs... *sayang* nvm bro, i help u filter out and vet thru all ur Mrs. Tan-to-be. hee





this was a pic we took at hotel intercontinental.. at the lounge bar... heh heh... yup, he's one of my good frens till this very day since secondary sch...

oh yeah!!! and i passed my advanced theory. woohoo!!! all i need now is to work hard for the driving test... heh heh.. thank u so much daddy God.. Daddy God, i promise that i will be a very safe driver. i will always drive ppl up the wall. now n 4eva alwayz... heh...
and yay!!! 22 more days to 2 major events, the welcoming home of mr. yang and the Youth Evangelical Service... which i hope by God's grace, will not be another performance by the band but will be a true worship session that will touch the lives of many others... and may they see, feel and know that God is real... amen!!

No comments: