Sunday, June 17, 2007

pretty pictures

pretty pictures...
some photos i took when i was in Fajar... heh heh my lovely bunch of Fajar colleagues...


Group photo...




This is Joseph Giri n i... lame. He just makes my day everyday in there. Strong brother too...


This is erman... very funky n blur art teacher...
hahah no lar, he is realli very nice. hor erman?

This is Eugene... the nice PE teacher.. thank u for introducing all sorts of farni games to us together with joe-si. if not life will be so boring without u guys. hahaha... man i miss those times with u guys, and u guys are so lucky to go back to Fajar.. humph... haaha help me take care of my precious students. thank u so much...

and this is me.... lynn helped me tie my hair into a french braid today before youth service. nice rite?... hee so nice, i also want to tie by myself.

No comments: