Tuesday, August 22, 2006

drowning in a pool....

ever gone swimming? do u noe how to swim? *blup blup blup* even the best of swimmers drown sometimes.... haha, but hang on... there's hope - the float. haiz..
i am like relating to this coz i am drowning in a pool of work where the word 'sleep' is no longer in my dictionary. that word has becum obselete. the next 'in' word is nap. u noe power naps. hahha. oh well, lots of essays, projects the usual stuff.

i was quite glad that angel n i have gone closer and our friendship has improved. that's a nice start and i hope it will continue to improve. yup. btw, i think i am in love. yup, with dvorak. woohoo... power!!!!!!!

Dear God, i thank u for guiding me thru half a week, i pray u continue to guide me thru the other half. if not, i will go crazy. thank u for the people that u have put in my life and continue to send more ppl to entertain me and for me to share happiness with :) But first, u must give me happiness and help me grow stronger in u.
Thank you Jesus...

yoz nie buddies, jia you jia you. we will get out of here alive and sane.

No comments: