Monday, August 14, 2006

LiNkInG cItY.....

today is sun, as usual, i am spending my entire time in church. but with an exception of a buffet dinner in the evening, which was fun. When it comes to food, it is definitely fun.
Walking down city link mall, brings back many fond memories of dot, angel n i strolling, crapping, laughing, sharing stories and making our way to esplanade to do some research or just to hang out. tears actually came into my eyes as i reminiscence abt the past, knowing that i may never have another chance to do that since now i spend all my time at nie. It is a different kind of feeling altogether.
I really miss my life at nafa. haiz, but i guess life goes on and i have God to thank for the wonderful memories that he has allowed me to have in this lifetime. Thankful for friends who make my day, like my two wonderful bros, dot, en, angel, shu shu, lynn, benny, yifang, desmond, daniel kiang, yiau, sebas, aaron, leo, ryan and a whole lot more of others. I miss dr. Goh, Dr. Tan, Dr. Kan, Mr. yap and his lame stories, Mr. Manhart, JENNIFER THAM... sob sob. i miss everything.
Back to today's schedule, church was ok. pastor preached on evangelism... and i think pastor was a little weird today. For the past weeks, he has been asking us to control our band volume, but today he kept telling us to play louder which was already loud, so why not i mean. I am not complaining but it is weird lar, one minute u tell us to control volume, the next u tell us to play louder. it is like ???!?!?!?!?@?!?!?@?. Even Confusious would be totally confused.

ok. take care ppl.
Cheers

No comments: