Saturday, August 19, 2006

splitting headache....

haiz, what is wrong with me? i can never figure that out. i have done my essay and shld be proud of it right? but the more i look at it, i feel that it isn't good enuff to be handed in. *shoots*... perfectionism sucks.
anyway, today i woke up and had a splitting headache. not a very ideal way to start a day. I went to slp last nite and my super imaginative and independent mind refuses to rest and starts forming sentences in my head for my essay.
Dear God, can u send someone into my life to help me do my essays pls? it is nuts.... the essays are a little redundant, like i said, we sporeans are always learning some redundant stuff.
it is farni u noe, that in nie, ppl dun do what they preach. they educate us in nie to teach creatively, but can u believe it, our lessons are far from what they tell us to do. it is like 'duh' u want us to teach creatively then there must be a role model for us to take reference from rite? so many loopholes for me to pick. i shall not be so fault-finding, if not i will just go mad naming all the faults i see. Close two eyes and eat ice-cream is the best.
oh well, what can i say? i obviouslyhave not grown up yet, still holding on to dear memories in nafa. but trying to let go which is a level of difficulty for me. nie seems fun when i was in nafa, but when i am already at nie, it is an entirely different thing. nvm, i shall have a positively outlook and God will guide me thru.
gng to slp now...

No comments: