Monday, August 14, 2006

turn left... turn right

i dun noe is it me or wat. i have not been really myself lately. Maybe it is due to the lack of sleep, and change of environment. it is like a monday blues everyday. why? i dunno. I hope i will get over it soon.
Tomorrow i'm going back to nafa, to watch the concert. Was excited but now i am not so sure. maybe i dun have any adrenaline left to feel happy. gosh.

haiz. anyway, i am glad that i am an only child. no one to bother me at all. i am able to rejunevate energy at home, reflect upon the day, and to remind myself to keep calm in sch. as sumtimes i think ppl are no longer what they used to be. but like i said, maybe it is just one of my downy days.

Take care

1 comment:

Angel said...

Hey dear girl,

I love you! take care.. let's get this blog up and kicking with editting to your html etc.

Muackz.