Sunday, August 27, 2006

Home sweet Home...

~haha~ today was my last day at the church i am serving. I am officially going back to Church of Our Saviour. yup, went for marcus's bdae party yest. had a fun time, knew the NUS cell peeps. haha... i think i am ging to have a fun time serving God back in my home church under a nice n funky youth pastor. hahaha. i'll miss the other people for sure but life goes on. hahaha.
We learn new things everyday. yup.. haha...

I am trusting God to take care of my family n i in every aspect there is. It is so easy to be complacent but i guess that is where self-check every end of the day helps. haha. Honestly, without God, i am nothing. and there would be nothing in this world. No nice nice things that we have, everything that we have, belongs to God. yup, all this i guess is on loan. but when i go heaven, i have everything to myself and other brothers and sisters :)

Compared to the persecution that God suffered and compared to my constant complaints about workloads is so vast a diff. i guess i have to let go of my past life in nafa, and move on with the new nie life. if not, i will never be able to motivate myself. hahaha. still, i thank God for guiding me through 3 weeks of studying at nie.

I miss the company at nafa... hahaha

Cheers!!!

No comments: