Friday, August 25, 2006

Hunkadola.....

yay.. my essays are done, projects are almost done.. hurray... but on the other side of the coin, there are more. *sigh*. happy for no reason. haha anyway, i think i am slowly settling in to nie. but i still miss nafa. yest, dot, van, angel n i relived our nafa days. We sat by the staircase near the canteen n started singing. boy, it brought many stares and smiles by other student-teachers. oh well, who cares, as long as we are enjoying ourselves, who is to say what we can or cannot do.

went for campus crusade yest, was quite fun n i was glad that i went. learnt a new song, with a nice tune n now i can't rem how to sing it. hahaha. met a lot of other new frens n lots of eyecandy.. heh heh. yup

I can't decide whether to eat western food or chinese food for lunch... hahha. nvm.. already, mummy said she cook macaroni for me. haha i'm so glad that i have a mummy who loves me so muchie. hahaha

oki. gtg finish up some proj work, if not darling angel will just smack me when she sees me.. aahahaha. jk jk

love,
Nat

No comments: