Wednesday, August 30, 2006

wat a day!!!

oh boy.. i may sound cheery, but actually i am very tired. not to mention hungry. Oh well, all i can say is that God is good all the time and all the time He is good. Heez. Sometimes, we take matters into our hands huh, but i guess it is time to actually let go and let God handle it.

haha. I thank God for frens like Dot, angel and the gangly thing... haha... Hui en lar.. haha, man i love calling her the gangly thing. she looks so cute. haha... for being there for me when i am a worrywart and when i am not. I am so thankful that project works are done, but presentation is up next. Which is worse, the process of the project or the presentation. hmmm... depends lar huh... the ppl makes all the diff. haha.

i feel that my world is moving too fast. God can u slow it down please? or am i just rushing myself too much. hee.. Anyway, my church is having an event on sat, dinner provided.. anyone wants to go, please call my hp directly. yup yup if not leave a tag... yup yup free dinner lei... then just come my church watch drama, and other fun stuff......

ok.. i am gng to continue my work now :)

No comments: