Thursday, August 17, 2006

i am here on a tour

today i heard a sermon by pastor mark from New Creation. He said that we are here on a tour and that one day we will have to go home which is heaven. We are here to learn and to have a relationship with God.
I am so thankful for Hui En's fren for helping me out with my essay. I dun feel so stressed.
As i look back on my past, i am so thankful to God for giving me opportunity to study. I thank God for taking care of my family, my family's problems, and in every aspect of our lives. I just want to share with all of u, that if my God can do it for me, He can do it for u too. All we have to do is to ask Him and he will be more than ready to help us and guide us out if we have any problems. Cherish this opportunity that we have and may God bless u :)

God loves u n i love u too :)

No comments: